Party responsible for data collection: STRUDELIMMO SA, having its registered office at 33 Rue du Château, 1470 Bousval and registered with the CBE under the n° 0869.916.586 (hereinafter referred to as “STRUDELIMMO” or the “CHATEAU DE BOUSVAL” or “We“).
Contact address: email@example.com
STRUDELIMMO is a trading company that operates in the field of wine production and sales and the organization of events in its vineyards.
As we attach great importance to the transparency and protection of your personal data, and spare no effort to protect the confidentiality of the personal data collected (hereinafter referred to as the “Data”) and to comply both with national legislation on the collection and processing of Data and with European Regulation No. 2016/679, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR“).
In this respect, STRUDELIMMO acts both as data controller for the Data it collects and processes and as a processor of the Data it processes in the name and on behalf of its customers, for example in the context of the organization of an event for a company.
- Data collected when STRUDELIMMO receives a voluntary application or advertisement for an existing position within STRUDELIMMO;
- Data collected from its suppliers, data of its correspondents from its suppliers;
- Data of its customers and potential prospects;
- The exchange of emails/communications by and between its staff, suppliers and customers;
- Images from surveillance cameras.
Data collected directly (data from you or your use of our website)
The Data collected by STRUDELIMMO differ depending to the type of data subjects as classified below:
- Simple users who browse the website on https://chateaudebousval.be (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) sans without communicating the Data voluntarily (hereinafter referred to as the “User”);
- Persons who have sent their application (hereinafter referred to as the “Applicant”);
- The contact persons with whom STRUDELIMMO works (hereinafter the “Supplier”);
- The persons who have shown interest in the services of STRUDELIMMO and/or who contract with it, as well as the customers of the customer or the participants in an Event organized for the customer (hereinafter the “Customer“);;
The Data processed by STRUDELIMMO are consequently the following:
- For the Users: The information collected automatically each time any User accesses the Website (IP address – other information is also collected automatically without making the link with the IP address and therefore respecting your anonymity in order to comply statistics and improve the content of the Website: choice of language, date and time of access, search engine used etc);
- For the contact persons of the Suppliers: surname, forename, telephone number, title, email address, images from the surveillance videos;
- For the Candidates: Name, first name, telephone number, status, email address, educational and professional background, interests; images from the surveillance videos;
- For the Customers: Surname, forename, telephone number, address, date of an event, bank details, family data, food preferences; images from the surveillance videos.
On what legal basis do we process your Data?
STRUDELIMMO processes User Data on the basis of its legitimate interest for the proper functioning of its activity and its Website. In addition, we process only Data that are essential to achieving the desired objective. We therefore use the Data when necessary:
- For the preparation, performance or dissolution of a contract with a Customer or a Supplier.
- On the basis of STRUDELIMMO’s legitimate interest in keeping Customers and Suppliers informed of its services (newsletters, promotional actions, invitations to cultural events, invitations to grape harvests, etc.).
- On the basis of STRUDELIMMO’s legitimate interest in monitoring its websites.
- To comply with the legal and regulatory provisions to which STRUDELIMMO would be subject.
Objectives of the collection
Supplier and Customer Data are collected and processed by STRUDELIMMO for the following purposes:
- The provision of the services offered by STRUDELIMMO; for example, to make a delivery, we need your delivery address.
- The performance of the contract that binds the parties;
- The administration of Customers and Suppliers;
- The promotion and development of STRUDELIMMO products and services.
Transfer of Data outside our company
The recipients of the Data are STRUDELIMMO and the companies involved in the performance and management of the contract by and between the Supplier, the Customer and STRUDELIMMO. Third party companies are thus led to handle certain Data in the course of technical services necessary for the proper provision of STRUDELIMMO’s services. These operations are always carried out in the name and on behalf of STRUDELIMMO, which assumes full responsibility thereof, on the basis of contracts that ensure the security of your Data. STRUDELIMMO may consequently transfer your Data when necessary, in particular to:
- An external IT company responsible for the correct operation and updating of the Website or services;
- Employees who are not under employment contract but under a contract to provide services which includes confidentiality requirements;
- External accounting or consultancy services;
- Communication services.
For the rest, STRUDELIMMO shall refrain from disclosing your Data or transferring them to third parties unless such transfer is required by a competent, judicial or administrative authority.
Your rights: Access to and correction and deletion of the collected information
You may request access and/or a copy of the personal information that we store in our databases, at all times and free of charge. In this context, we may ask you for proof of identification before granting your request. You also have the right to request that your Data be corrected or deleted from our files if such action does not make it impossible for STRUDELIMMO to provide its services.
In any event, you may oppose the processing of your Personal Data by STRUDELIMMO or request the limitation of such processing at all times.
When processed in the context of a contract, you may also request that your Data be transmitted to you in a readable format or to another supplier.
Data retention time
Customer and Supplier data will be kept by STRUDELIMMO for the term of the contract and for 5 years after the expiry thereof, unless our accounting obligations require us to keep your data for a longer period. In this context, we shall ensure that we delete your data once our accounting obligations have been fulfilled.
Applicant data shall be deleted in the year of receipt of their application if said application is not successful.
Information and network security
STRUDELIMMO makes every effort to protect its network optimally against unauthorized access and to guarantee the confidentiality of your Data. Access to our servers is secure and we have set up the usual backup procedures in accordance with IT standards.
Stay abreast of changes
If you wish to exercise any of the foregoing rights, report a problem encountered with our applications, or if you need specific assistance or wish to send a comment, please contact us by the various means listed below:
· By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· By post: 33 Rue du Château 33, 1470 Bousval
· By phone: +32/6.755.07.20
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you think that we are not processing your data with the care you expect. You can also contact us directly and lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority:
- 35 Rue de la Presse, 1000 Brussels
- +32 (0)2 274 48 00
A “cookie” is a small file composed of letters and numbers stored in your browser or on your computer’s hard drive. There are different types of cookies, divided according to their origin, function and lifetime. For a complete overview, go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Essential cookies: these cookies ensure that you can browse through our website and applications and use the features (such as the shopping basket and your privacy settings).
- Functional cookies: these cookies facilitate the operation of our websites and applications for a personalized browsing experience through, e.g. storing login names, passwords and preferences such as language settings.
- Advertising cookies:
- Social network cookies: Facebook et Instagram
These cookies contain information that we use to process your requests and to improve our services on the internet.
How to disable cookies
You can block cookies for the browser you are using if you so wish.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&answer=95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Please note that a website may not function as well after a change in settings. The same holds for mobile applications.
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles…). Embedded content from other sites behaves as if the visitor had visited the other site.
The rights to the photographs and videos used on this website remain the exclusive property of their authors.
Reproduction is prohibited without their express permission.