The Château de Bousval vineyard is delighted to welcome visitors.
The team are more than happy to share their adventures, techniques and the ways in which they work the land. They want to invite visitors to breathe in the fresh vineyard air, to tread the young earth full of future promise, and to push open the doors of the winery facility to discover some of the secrets of winemaking and enjoy a tasting from our main chardonnay in the cellar itself.
- Groups of 10 to 25 people
- Price: €20 excl. VAT per person*
- Payment required in advance
- By appointment only
- The tour lasts approximately 1 hour 30
- Meet 15 minutes before the tour starts in the winery facility’s car park
- Wear suitable clothing and bring clean shoes for the tour of the winery facility
- Wines sold on-site
*or €300 excl. VAT for groups of fewer than 13 people
- Payment must be made to the vineyard’s account before the tour
- Tours are non-refundable and cannot be rearranged in the event of late arrivals or no-shows
- You will be sent an email to confirm the date and time of the tour with the vineyard’s bank details.